Carbon Monoxide Testing

Carbon Monoxide – The Silent Killer

Carbon monoxide is a deadly gas that can be produced when your gas ducted heater or wall furnace doesn’t completely burn the gas it uses. Some of the causes are a fault in the heater, poor maintenance and servicing or a blocked flue. Carbon monoxide is called the silent killer because it is invisible and odourless so you won’t know its present until its too late.

Some of the symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning include:

  • Tiredness
  • Shortness of breath
  • Mild or severe headaches
  • Nausea and vomiting
  • Weakness and sleepiness

If the poisoning is servere, it may lead to confusion, loss of consciousness and death. Loss of consciousness can occur quickly if the CO concentrations are high.

Don’t risk your family’s health – call us to arrange a service today.

Our service department operates Monday to Friday from 8am to 5pm, we service and repair all major brands and models ducted heating systems.

Please complete the form below to arrange a service call. Price on application.

Alternatively, you can call us on 1300 300 754 or email service@tonna.com.au

A message from Energy Safe Victoria featuring Vanessa and Scott Robinson, parents of Chase and Tyler Robinson who died from carbon monoxide poisoning in May 2010.

Download the Energy Safe Victoria factsheet.

A general service including a carbon monoxide test by a qualified technician will cost between $180 to $220 depending on your location

 

Book a Service Call

* Required fields


ResidentialCommercial

OwnerTenant


captcha